To our Wonderful Partners:
In a continued commitment to the health and safety of our clients, our staff, and our
families during this Coronavirus Pandemic, Koremen Disability LLC is enacting the
following guidance effective:
Monday, March 23, 2020 until Friday, April 10, 2020
Specifications – All specifications will be halted unless it is an emergency situation.
Inspections – Inspections will continue but under the following procedures.
1) A single Koremen Staff member will perform all EXAMs.
2) The client will be called upon for job completion notification and a phone
health screening will occur.
3) The Care Manager (CM) will be notified and an EXAM time will be agreed
upon. The following methods of CM EXAM engagement are available:
a. In Person
c. Face Time
d. Recorded Video of the Inspection
4) The day of the EXAM, the client will receive a second health screening. If
the client is ill, the EXAM will be cancelled. If the client is healthy, the EXAM
will continue as scheduled.
5) While on site, staff will follow internal health and safety policy requirements
to reduce cross-contamination including but not limited to:
a. Disinfecting our hands before and after in-home visits.
b. Wearing masks during the entirety of the in-home visit.
All communication from contractors, care managers, clients, and other stakeholders
should be directed to information@KoremenLLC.com or 317-218-3997. These
internal guidelines will be re-evaluated as the pandemic unfolds.
Jeffrey Hughes | Executive Director
Koremen Disability LLC
*For a downloadable PDF version of this letter, please click HERE.